Dr Shikha Gupta is a leading Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She offers the latest and cutting-edge treatments for various gynecological conditions. Practicing for over 20 years now, Dr. Shikha Gupta has been at the forefront of research and treatments for women’s health needs.
Dr Shikha Gupta has been practicing obstetrician and gynecologist for past 20 years. Dr Shikha Gupta is one of the best gynecologists, IVF, laparoscopy, infertility specialist giving her services at “Pink city” Jaipur, Rajasthan, offer international standards infertility treatments with patient care at “DIVA IVF Centre” the, most trusted fertility hospital in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
To add another feather on her cap, she has invested a lot of her time working with renowned IVF specialists. Beside her regular work of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Dr. Shikha Gupta has also specialized in various treatments such as oncology, high-risk pregnancy, laparoscopic surgery, colposcopy and menopause.
She has been performing IUI and laparoscopic surgeries for past 15 long years with accurate results and providing a new leash of life to her patients. Conducting IVF Awareness Seminars & Camps providing information about IVF and various remedies which has been a regular feature of her life routine.
Dr. Gupta is not only a professional doctor but is also associated to various societies and provides her valuable time, suggestion and expertise for the welfare of the people we live with. She is actively attached with Family Planning Association of India as well.
Spreading awareness among all is the prime motto of her life. Dr. Gupta is involved in conducting various camps for IVF, Infertility.
Dr Shikha Gupta has dedicated her entire life to the service of mankind. She is a regular feature at various health camps providing and sharing knowledge with all. In order to fulfill her desire, she also got herself associated with various women’s club and women welfare organizations and ngos. Dr. Shikha Gupta is a common face among various women’s organization promoting healthy life.
She is doing all her bits to spread the knowledge of womanhood and various ways to accept the biological changes and yet live a life worth cherishing.
Dr. Shikha Gupta has also worked as a tutor in FOGSI recognized IVF and Laparoscopy Training Centre. She is highly skilled in conduced antenatal ultrasound to check for health of growing babies. She has long experience in laparoscopic Gynae surgeries.
Education and Fellowships
- Joined MBBS at BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad (through CBSE PMT in 1997)
- Joined M.D.(Obs and Gynec) at B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad
- Joined D.N.B (Obs and Gynec) at National Board of examinations
- Have done basic course of ULTRASOUND TRAINING at Dr. B.I. Patel’s centre Ahmedabad (FOGSI RECOGNIZED CENTRE FOR GYNAEC ULTRASOUND)
- Have taken Diplomat certificate after completing Ian Donald Mumbai course at 2nd World Congress on Infertility Management and Human Reproduction, 2006
- Worked as a teaching faculty (From Feb 2008 to Aug 2010)
- Obs & Gynec Deptt for High Risk Pregnancy, Urogynecology IVF & Laparoscopy Training Centre
- Institute Of Kidney Diseases & Research Centre & Dr H.L Trivedi Institute Of Transplant Sciences (IKDRC & ITS), Ahmedabad.
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Gynae Laparoscopy Surgeries
- Hysteroscopy Surgeries
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
Research and Publications
- • She has done Research on “Use of Tab Misoprostol for Induction and Augmentation of Labour.”
- She has worked as a Faculty at “FOGSI” recognized training centre for IVF and Laparoscopic Surgeries.
- She had worked as an Attending Consultant at Max Saket, Hospital New Delhi.
- She had worked as an Consultant Gynecologist at Fortis Hospital, Jaipur
- Right now she is working as an Visiting consultant at Cocoon Hospital, Jaipur and Metro MAS Hospital, Jaipur
Awards and Honors
- She has performed “TOTAL LAPAROSCOPIC HYSTERECTOMY” in a patient with 3kg fibroid.
- She was a panelist in a panel discussion on PCOS and poor ovarian reserve in IFS, Jaipur
- She was Moderator and panelist in “ Rajendogynae 2017” in laparoscopic sacral colpopexy
- Attended International Congress on Evidence based Interventions to prevent Postpartum Hemorrhage translating Research into Practice held in July 2006
- Attended 2nd World Congress on Infertility Management and Human Reproduction held in November 2006
- Member in One Day Endometriosis organized by Endometriosis Society India on 17th December 2006
- Member in Workshop on Fetal Echocardiography & Color Doppler In August 2008
- Attended IUI/ART Workshop in October 2008
- Millennium Update: International Conference on ART in Aug 2008
- Infertility Update 2008 in November 2008
- Workshop: Anomaly Detected … What Next??? in Sep 2009
- ISAR 2016: A national event on Infertility
- Attended 7 day WHI workshop for Laparoscopy at AIIMS: Dr Alka Kriplani
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecologists of India
- Jaipur obstetrics and Gynecology Society
- Indian Fertility Society
- Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
- Rajasthan Association of Gynae Endoscopy Surgeons
- Polycystic ovarian Syndrome Forum